Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday Sunday

This morning I wanted to go to the playbarn so off we went. However when we got there it was too noisy and although I don't normally mind, today I didn't want to go in. Instead we played in the outside area.

Afterwards, Mummy suggested we went to asda-tasda for a hula-hoop. But they didn't have any. Mummy had a cunning plan which involved driving home via the nearest Tesco as we had seen them in there last week. This was all very tiring for me and P-L so we fell asleep. Thankfully Mummy had the pushchair for me and the sling for P-L. A very nice man apparently carried the sandpit sand to the car for us and when I woke up Mummy had bought two spangly hula-hoops.

After lunch we put them to the test and even though Mummy is a hula-hoop champion on the Wii Fit she's not very good. So we played games involving rolling the hoops to each other and throwing frisbees (another onotok purchase of Mummy's today) to land in or through the hula-hoops. I then put my new sand to the test and Mummy picked 5oz of Gooseberries. The question is - what to make with them? Actually Mummy's thinking Gooseberry and Pear Crumble. What do you think?

P-L has been moving forwards - they're sort of bunny hops but I think she's starting to think about moving her legs behind her. Also she surprised up by pushing herself up to standing - using the musical keyboard which I used to use for the same purpose!

I'm now in bed after Mummy and I read the night pirates - my favourite story at the moment. I did escape and come downstairs but Mummy explained that it was bedtime and that if I was still awake when she had finished on the Wii, she would come and read me another story. I don't think I stayed awake long enough...

No comments: