Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

Today we mostly went to Chessington with Jane and Thomas. It was all rather rainy so first stop was the Sea Life area. I-B was most interested in the anenomes and the Sharks. My knowledge of sea-life is all derived from Disc 2 of the Finding Nemo dvd!

Next stop was the indoor soft play area - grown-ups weren't allowed on the equipment which was a shame - I-B needed a bit of help finding the slide! This was followed by lunch and a show - something to do with Dragons and Monkeys and Elephants - I-B seemed to enjoy it. We then ambled our way out via the merry go round and the ice-cream emporium. Following a minor day while hunting for keys (don't ask) we then headed home.

Once home, P-L had a snooze and I-B played in the garden while I washed up and prepared a carroty meal (soup if you're a grown up, mush if you're a baby). Once P-L was awake we played with the alphabet cards and things that made lots of noise. P-L and I-B had great funny shaking things and laughing at each other. I-B and I also played with the Pingu magnetic book but I-B told me off for putting snowball magnets in an indoor scene!

P-L has been very mobile today - crawling lots although when playing "cafes" we couldn't get her to crawl from one end of the lounge to the other!

No comments: