Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MacGyver Moments

This morning I woke Mummy up at 5am with an empty tummy. Once my tummy was full, I quite happily went back to sleep until 8am! During this time I-B had her breakfast and watched some Cbeebies.

Once I was awake and had breakfast, we spent a pleasant morning playing in I-B's room - robopops toys; fairy bluebell boot and some puzzles. It was then time for me to have a snooze so I went and snoozed while Mummy and I-B played downstairs (making items for the Bright the Pirate Treasure Chest).

Lunch was mainly comprised of salmon in a lightly simmered sauce of sweetcorn mush.

Mummy attempted to tidy the lounge while me and I-B played. We then headed out into the garden. The paddling pool wasn't up to much as Mummy didn't know where the bungs to keep the air in had got to. Mummy was trying to have a MacGyver/ A-team moment where she was going to get clever with plastic lids and masking tape or playdough but it didn't work out. Luckily we still had Alison's paddling pool so I sat in that playing with the balls while Mummy tidied up pots and bits and bobs. I-B played with Hiddy and the car for a while and then wanted to help Mummy with the pots. This worked for a while until I-B decided to move soil from one pot to another.

After Dinner, I gummed a banana while I-B played on next door's trampoline with the little girl who lives there.

Bathtime was followed by Mr Grumble - with I-B doing the "Bahs"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe PL was contemplating how to bung the holes with pre-gummed bananas?! Did IB talk about Wisley?