Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 09, 2008

A day in the Garden

As Daddy did not need to be at the airport until this evening, we decided to spend the morning at Wisley. This is a very big garden where there was lots to look at. Highlights included: the waterlilies, the giant rhubarb-like plants, the rockery, the fruit trees. Mummy and Daddy were very inspired by the gardens and came away with various ideas for their garden (current and future) together with two lawn-chamomile plants.

We played with the Duplo this afternoon and then it was time for Daddy to head to the airport - I said I was going to miss him lots and I scampered after the taxi for a little bit.

After a little bit of time playing in the garden, it was time for bathtime and bedtime. No BBTP this evening, Mummy read "it's a george thing" and then I couldn't sleep so I sat on her bed while she went on the cross-trainer.

No comments: