Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday again

And so ends another week. I-B had nursery school this morning so Mummy and I went to Sainsbury's. I sat in the trolley in a sitting up seat rather than a baby seat. This was all very exciting as I could see what Mummy was putting in the trolley and I could nibble the trolley bars, despite Mummy's attempts to prevent me from so doing by attaching a large number of nibble rings to the trolley.

After we picked up I-B from nursery, we headed home for lunch - chicken curry and rice - which I enjoyed. I then polished off a whole yoghurt (Raspberry).

I-B had an extended dancing lesson this afternoon - she had her normal lesson followed by a picnic while we watched the tap dancers run through the locomotion. It was then our turn so Mummy and I watched while I-B joined the big girls dancing to the High School Musical number. High School Musical is something which had hitherto passed Mummy by. However, she has had the "We're all in this together" song stuck in her head for the rest of the evening (and is in fact about to switch on the hard drive to find something to listen to). I-B really enjoyed herself and was full of beans all the way until bedtime. Although she descended in to baby babble because she was so tired - so much so even I couldn't understand her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So do we have to invest in High School Musical merchandise? I knew we couldn't hold out forever. I'm intrigued by IB's dance routine. The spectacle of a series of 3-year olds spinning out of control, bumping into each other, is something I'm greatly looking forward to.

Susspa said...

I don't think she's made the connection between the song and any merchandise/ film. It's only a matter of time...