Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm still standing, yeah yeah yeah

This morning we walked to Playgroup - me in the sling and IB in the pushchair. Mummy thought I was going to fall asleep but there was too much too look at and we chatted with someone else heading to the same playgroup for part of the way.

Once at Playgroup we met up with J-I and E and their new nanny. J-I and I enjoyed playing in the baby corner while IB and E zoomed around the hall on their toy vehicles - bumping into each other (and annoying each other in the process) and bumping into other children in vehicles - who of course did the same!

IB and E headed over to the sticking table while Mummy fed me and chatted with some other Mummies. We then went over to see how IB had done - v well with a little help from one of the Mummies.

Mummy thought that the playdo table might be a good idea - so we sat there while IB made various things with the playdough and I prodded it with my fingers. I was getting tired by now so Mummy put me in the sling and I promptly dropped off to sleep. When I next woke up there was lots of noise as it was singsong time - Mummy had been marching round the hall with E and IB singing the grand old duke of york!

On leaving Playgroup IB said that she wanted to go to the cafe so off we went and huddled round a jacket potato with beans - even I tried some and enjoyed it! We walked home and I had my lunch (quinoa and sweetcorn plus a parsnip basil and spinach puree)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Busy day for PL. Did she drop off in the middle of everything, then wake up again in the middle of golmol? Clever little PL.