Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Back to Nursery School

This morning we walked to nursery school to drop I-B off - she quite happily scampered over to the mat where they sing their welcome song. I snoozed while Mummy walked home and then stayed snoozing in the garden while she hung out the washing and did a snail audit.

I-B claims she didn't play with anyone at Nursery School (!). However, she did some painting (although she forgot to get her name written on the painting/ write her name on the painting so it didn't come home with her. Anna the songstress was there today. She sat next to Carmelo at lunchtime.

I impressed the ladies at Tumbletots with my new crawling skills. There were lots of babies there today so we had great fun squealing at each other!

Lunch was followed by a visit from the estate agent. This involved Mummy talking to some chappy about houses with interjections from I-B and interruptions when Mummy turned me round once I had crawled to the edges of the room.

I slept through most of the Sainsburys visit but I-B and Mummy had it all in hand.

We had the Very Hungry Caterpillar as a bedtime story and then I-B had Charlie Cook's Favourite Book. Once we were safely tucked up in bed, Mummy pootled in the Garden and watched the parakeets.

No comments: