Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tecknogeekery wish list

Today was a nursery school day so we walked there (I walked as far as the station and then went in the pushchair) and then Mummy and P-L walked back home to do some domestic stuff before going to Tumbletots.

P-L was crawling everywhere at TTs, although she managed to fall off a mat when she turned suddenly to look at something - Mummy scooped her up and gave her lots of cuddles so the bopple was soon forgotten. Before coming to collect me, Mummy popped into Homebase to pick up some bedding plants to jazz up the front border in the front garden now that the bluebells have had their day and the hydrangea aren't quite in full bloom.

I had a lovely morning at nursery school, I did a collage which matched my sparkly red hair bobbles and a painting, I remembered to put my name on both of them. We also had the music lady today and I have spent the afternoon singing about speckled frogs.

When we got home, the cleaners were there so I had lots of fun talking to Su, Alison and Lesley while Mummy and P-L had their lunch.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Playbarn with Anna, George and Amelia. P-L tried out her crawling skills in the soft play area and George and I played very nicely together. On the way home I was telling Mummy how I wanted a bike, a robot and an electronics kit for making a light for my birthday!

When we got home, Izza and a friend of hers from up the road were out on their bikes. I asked them why they didn't have crash hats on!!!

P-L and I both enjoyed our lentil and vegetable curry - I had Naan Bread and Chutters with mine.

After reading "a squash and a squeeze" to P-L, it was my bedtime - Mummy read Mr Perfect. I said that I had Mr Silly hair. Mummy said that I had lovely hair and I concluded that means I am little miss lovely! Mummy agreed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder what's prompted the desire for a robot? Perhaps there's a "Bright Bear the Pirate and the Robot" story brewing. Speaking of which, we should write a collection of BBtP stories for IB.