Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Thursday, June 12, 2008

"There's a six on the clock Mummy"

This morning I woke up very early, took myself to the loo and then clambered into Mummy's bed. When she realised what time it was she said, "it's still night time, we can go downstairs when there's a six on the clock". Once a six had appeared, I woke Mummy up to tell her. She said that it was 5.06 and she meant when the time began with a 6 and ended in two 00s! She helped me find some puzzles to do and this occupied me until it was 6.00!

Once we had breakfast and were ready, we set off to go swimming with Aunty Tina and Henry. I had lots of fun floating in the blow up ring and P-L had her blow up seat.

After some crisps and a play in the park, we drove home. By the time we got home, I was fast asleep so Mummy let me sleep on the settee while she tidied up ready for the Estate Agent chappy to come and buy our house!

After a nice long sleep, I was wide awake and ready for dinner - Salmon in a cheesy sauce and pasta. It was v yum and both me and P-L enjoyed it lots.

Bedtime and Bathtime soon followed but because I had slept this afternoon, I was still a little bit awake - enough to enjoy It's a George thing and Mr Perfect. I then took It's a George thing and a book about a hedgehog to bed. Mummy showed me the special pockets where I could put the books once I had finished reading them. After a brief trip to the loo, I then slowly fell asleep after singing to myself for a bit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clever IB! Sounds like a very nice way to wake up, with a cuddly IB.