Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 09, 2008

Sunday Sunday here again...

This morning, Thamu arrived and once Mummy had made a mountain of food (supplemented by a small hill from Thamu) it was time to head to the Teddy Bears picnic.

It was a very hot day, so once we'd had our picnic, we retreated into the shade and Thamu and P-L sat under the sunshade while Mummy Daddy and I had a wander. I went on the merry go round and saw a real fire engine. When it was my turn to get in, I was all set to switch on the ignition (isn't that why they left the keys in?). The ice creams had sold out but Mummy won a pedicure treat and I won a stretchy multi-coloured slinky. We also won a teddy bear in the raffle so a lucky day all round.

Mummy and Thamu made yummy cakes for the cake stall - gingerbread bears and chocolate chip muffins which all went down very well.

No comments: