Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Teeth!

This morning I woke up with no teeth. This evening I went to bed with one little white spot - so I'm no longer in the running for the baby gurning olympics. Actually the teeth have always been there, they're just a little backward in coming forward.

I'm also getting the hang of pulling myself up to standing - to the extent that when Mummy and IB came to get me after my afternoon nap, I was standing up in the cot. Mummy's already removed the farm animals thing, next thing to remove is the bumper (she knows someone who's little boy tried to use the bumper as a step).

We went to the park this morning - we met Sophie and Louis there and IB and Louis played in the sand - I sat in the sand and occasionally dipped my head in it! Mummy has noticed that sometimes if something is new to me, I hold it to my head. She thinks that's what I was doing today. We went on the swings and the roundabout too.

We decided to go to Bucks of Star for lunch - IB had her usual Ham n Cheese. I tried some of the chicken from Mummy's panini and gummed most of it.

Once home, I had the rest of my lunch and then had a snooze while Mummy and IB made a plate to send to Cbeebies and did some bits in the garden (gooseberries and garlic harvesting; pumpkin training and clematis planting).

Dinner time consisted of Rice, Tuna in a Broccoli and Courgette sauce. IB says that now I have teeth I can have sausage!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just the one? No wonder she's rosy cheeked.

Standing up in the cot! Blimey! Soon she'll be saying "Mama".