Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday

Term-time activities started today so we were back at Tumbletots this afternoon. I-B was very good at clambering and climbing on all the equipment.

This morning we had a relaxing morning at home where Mummy did things with drawer liners although now hers and Daddy's room smells of furniture polish. I-B mostly played with the t-set (with Hiddy too) and did some sponge painting. She was very good at tidying away the paints etc afterwards.

After Tumbletots we wandered up to the post office (I was asleep) and I-B picked a Balamory magazine.

At home I relaxed in the exer-saucer while I-B had a go on the Wii Fit. She then decided that the garden looked much more fun so she and Mummy played hula-hoops again while I watched from the pushchair. After a while I-B got a bit frustrated when rolling the hoop - which meant that she didn't roll the hoop very well, which made her frustrated. Aaaah the vicious cycle of toddler frustration.

Dinner was followed by some quality time spent crawling round the carpet. Everytime I moved towards Mummy, she took one step away from me. I then looked up as if to say "oy, I know your game!"

Before long it was time for bed. My bedtime story was Mr Snow. I-B's was the Night Pirates and she took Count Worm to bed with her to "read".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hula hooping on the lawn - truly a sign of summer. Do you get small size hoops for baby tummies? Does Hiddy like hula hooping too?

Susspa said...

surprisingly Hiddy hasn't joined in the hoola hooping. Although she and I-B were just on their way to Oxford - Hiddy's mum was driving her BMW - a six series apparently...