Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday

This morning was a Sainsbury's morning - I tried to persuade Mummy that I needed another toy but she said no because she had bought me a bindeez art kit yesterday - I was quite happy to accept this point.

Once we had done the shopping we had a sneaky Starbucks - mochatochahappafrappamappachino for Mummy, Smoothie and lolly for me and strawberries for us to share - although not as nice as the ones from the garden.

We decided to go to Robin and Jane's barbeque although we had lunch and made a card first. While were were making the card, PL had a lovely time standing by the side of the toy chest (holding on) and getting things out to nibble. When we were getting ready to go out, I was sitting on the stairs and she started to climb them. Lucky Mummy was there to catch her when she got wobbly (only made it up 3 steps).

I enjoyed playing on Thomas' bike (one of these balancing ones with no pedals), croquet and quoits. We also saw Ray and Sara (who are expecting a baby in September), James and his girlfriend and met some other boys and girls.

I had dinner in reverse - strawberries and icecream (2 portions) followed by sausages, couscous salad and cucumber. On the way out, I asked Jane if I could have one of the balloons on the gate - I kept letting go of it on the way home but luckily it didn't fly out the car! It's now tied to the bedladder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

3 steps! Blimey! PL's crawling is really coming on apace. Is she getting help or being hindered by IB? And into the toy trunk already. Time to move everything up a shelf.

Susspa said...

The intention is to help, even if the result is hindrance...