Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday?

This morning I woke up back in my own bed having fallen asleep on the floor by my door - Mummy came to check on me and found me in my room cuddling BB and a 'poota (aka calculator). She scooped me into bed which is where I stayed till morning.

After breakfast we played with my alphabet snap cards. Mummy made up a new game where we took five cards and took it in turns to make up part of a story carrying on from the last person's cards - If mummy can remember it she will post it here.

We then got dressed and went into the village. Mummy suggested I took the BB pushchair and I pushed it all the way to the health centre where we got PL weighed (nearly 8kg or 17lb in other words).

It was too early for lunch so we went to the park. Mummy saw a couple of ladies we know from playgroup (including someone who went to school with Sophie) so we had a chat with them and then Mummy and PL played chase with me.

Lunch was at our usual place - jacket potato with beans. Which meant I had lots of beans for tumbletots! Mummy joined me for the first "circuit" and then I did the rest all by myself!

I sat in the pushchair on the way home but had enough beans to stop at the playground!

I watched Shrek while Mummy read Englebury and PL crawled and nibbled and clambered and had cuddles.

Dinner was followed by some colouring in - Mummy is very pleased because we finally finished off the "Fuzzy Felt colourettes" so we have one for each room. While Mummy was getting PL ready for bed we made up stories about the animals in the pictures. Most of them ended with the crocodile eating the animals but in one story, the elephant rescued the crocodile from the Volcano.

No comments: