Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Standing lots

Today I woke up at 7am - Mummy and PL were already downstairs making breakfast. After my breakfast (of beans on toast) I made some cards for the nursery school teachers - each on had a picture of them on the front holding a remote control! Once we were dressed (me in my new spotty dotty dress from sainsburys) we walked to nursery school. Once there I couldn't wait to give the teachers their pictures!

Mummy and PL went home and popped in to see Rachel and baby James and give them a present (including an IOU for a loaf of bread and a yummy meal)! They then went off to Tumbletots for PL to practice her crawling and clambering skills - apparently PL did v well despite having slippery trousers. She also had a moment where for about half a second she stood without holding onto anything!

Mummy parked the car at Sainsburys for the nice man to wash while she collected me from Nursery. We then picked up the car - nice and shiny and poo-free and went off to meet Fiona, Joshua and baby Sam at the soft play. We had lots of fun but I got upset when someone pushed me off something. Mummy said that it wasn't very nice of them to do that but I said that they had pushed me because I wasn't letting them have a turn so Mummy suggested that maybe next time I should let them have a turn.

We came home and had dinner - lentil curry for me; quinoa, sweetcorn and a Plum baby carrot, lentil and cheese puree for PL. We then watched Return of the Jedi before turning in for the night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IB making excuses for someone else? Clever little IB. That shows amazing empathy ability.

Can you wash my car next time?