Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

This morning Mummy and I were busy with glitter and stuff to make a brightbear the pirate cutlass! We also dressed as pirates with our cropped trousers and PL with the onesie we bought from the maritime museum.

We walked into the village for lunch, and also to return library books (library was shut so we had to post them into the returns box). Lunch was at our local cafe where Tanya commented that PL looks a lot like Daddy!

We then walked up to Tumbletots. I showed the ladies my cutlass and was telling one of them that I was wearing my pirate trousers! We then walked home through the jungle route - I walked almost all the way home!

Once home we played and I watched some of Flushed Away. Iain the lawnmower man came and did the lawns - I watched him from my window.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Six feesh in a Bright Bear's chest, yo ho ho and a Charlie Cook. PL has a brand new vest, yo ho ho and lots of other books. R.