Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, June 09, 2008

Waiting for Daddy

On Saturday, Mummy was determined to pack in as much as possible so we weren't hanging around until Daddy got home. She had received a text message saying that he was going to be delayed.

Aunty Susan and Uncle Ian had stayed the night so I had a lovely morning playing with them and sharing chocolate croissants with them. It was then time for Gymnastics. Mummy picked up a t-shirt today, now all she has to do is sew my badges onto it!

We then popped into town to buy aunty Tina a birthday present. This was followed by a visit to the family fun day at my dancing school. While there, I visited the cake stall (twice), had my facepainted, went on the lucky dip and won three snoopy toys and Mummy bought herself a necklace.

After lunch we drove to Uncle Phils and Aunty Tina's as it was Ethan's birthday. I had lots of fun with my cousins, playing on the trampoline and playing with the toy guitar. It was then time to leave as Daddy was on his way back from the airport. This is where living near a town where a sporting event is taking place can be a drawback as everyone was leaving as we were arriving back in town. This meant that the traffic was a little busy so Daddy made it back before us.
We were all v pleased to see him and he brought back a lovely red spangly hat for me and a ship in a bottle for Mummy.

No comments: