Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Today Mummy was mostly attending a "stakeholder engagement" meeting about the future of local maternity and childrens' services.

I had much more fun at home with P-L and Thamu. We played with Duplo and arts and crafts stuff. When Mummy got home I greeted her with a glittery smile! We then went off to the Playbarn for an hour. At first I didn't want to go into the soft play but Mummy suggested I went in and she would time how long it took me to get from one end to the end with the big red slide. I don't think I made it to the slide, I was too busy making friends on my way!

I ate very well - polishing off lots of the chicken we brought home from the Christening and nearly two bananas! P-L and I were very good at bedtime. I wanted a Bright Bear the Pirate story but instead Mummy and started to make a list of things to go in his treasure chest: cotton wool and some glitter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blither Badger says: it's not the Duplo track you build, but the way Boozilla rampages through it afterwards.