Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dante's missing layer

Today we have mostly been at the layer which Dante missed - soft play on a rainy half-term wednesday. This wouldn't be so bad if there was a cafe area for the mummies etc but a bench along one side trying to prevent the babies being squooshed by 6 year old boys who are incapable of looking where they are going.

Actually it wasn't that bad - it was nice to see Jacqui and the girls (and the new nanny who is going to put out feelers for me - probably approaching friends of hers who are also want to move away from a nursery working environment).

A more relaxing afternoon making chocolate fruit (we'll make some more for you next week) and biscuits - we'll make some more for you as we will take them with us tomorrow.

Evening was rounded off with some toe-nail painting (or was it just toe painting - you be the judge: ).

I have just put I-B back into her bed having found her asleep on the landing! Photo to be posted in the usual place

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've set a dangerous precendence. It's only a matter of time before I wake up with my toes painted pink and my head painted black.