Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Monday, May 26, 2008

Now. How do I add a title?

Well today we have mostly been saying our farewells to Daddy as he flies off to Mexico on business. Come back soon Daddy...

We then went to see Nanny J and Grandad D and all the family. I had a nice sleep in the Bmer only to wake up in a busy house surrounded by chaos and mayhem. It's only a month since I last saw everyone but a month is 1/7th of my life so it's a long time to me and it took me a while to remember who was who...

The usual spread was laid out by Nanny J - mexican chicken (ooh the irony) or meatballs for main course. Mummy had the Mexican Chicken and I-B had the Meatballs. This was followed by the usual 24 desserts - all homemade (bar one) and all delicious. I nibbled a couple of strawbs and I-B tucked into the fruity pie concoction. Mummy had fruity pie AND chocolate cake - well it was right next to her. My Jar of pasta mush went down very nicely. Mummy was surprised as I voluntary opened my mouth for this - she didn't have to prise it open! Thamu had Mexican Chicken and something called Almond Ambrosia.

I-B spent the afternoon playing with the cousins and watching a bit of Pirates of the Carribean while playing with a pink power ranger - known to her as "your highness". Hiddy was absent for the afternoon. I mostly spent the afternoon rolling around the floor while Mummy and Thamu made sure all the small toys and bits of plastic were safely out of my way.

After a brief drive home I am now tucked up in bed and asleep (as is I-B) - my last act of the day was to dictate this (aaaah burble aaaaaaaaaaah eeeeeeeeeeeeeh) for Mummy to type.

Night Night Daddy. We love you lots x

No comments: