Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ah new Shoes

Today was a soft play and farm day. On arrival I managed to recognise all the letters in the word "welcome" (completely unprompted). I spent an hour in and out of the soft play - sometimes lurking and sometimes going in there. People had to climb over me to go down the big red slide but at least I wasn't trying to climb up it today! Our friends arrived at about 11.30 so we went outside and played on the vehicles. We stopped for a lunch of jacket potato with cheese and beans - which Mummy finished off. P-L had a very orange mush which Mummy finished off. Wearing.

After this we went to see the farm animals - I liked the goats best and wanted to take them home with me.

We then ambled over to the outdoor climbing area which I enjoyed tremendously - once I had my ice lolly.

After this we went into town where Mummy got carried away buying half price -age in the health food shop. We then picked up some bits for cake and sweety making but we didn't have time for that today because I wanted to have my feet measured. It was good that I did as my feet had grown. I came away with a lovely pair of shoes. They're the best shoes ever and I even kept them on while Mummy got me ready for bed!

We saw Aunty Clare and I showed her my playdough and rainbow painting.

No comments: