Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Latest on the garden

With the beat the heat challenge I was supposed to post a positive picture. Pictures of the garden always make me happy and I'm trying to experiment with our new camera. So, killing several birds with one stone, here's an update on the garden:




Up on the roof terrace is our cherry tree. The cherries have now been picked as too many were going to the birds.




Roses in the front garden. I probably take too many pictures of our garden but plants tend to keep still and are easier to photograph.




Lavender. Smells gorgeous.




We've picked about a bowlful of blueberries so far. Thinking they're going to become muffins. We've had to put netting round them to stop the birds. Better check it's worked.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Aimee said...

What a lovely garden. I bought some lavender and roses today to put in my new house. So pretty and smell devine.