Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Let me bore (I mean entertain) you

Talking of which, Robbie Williams apparently lives near my folks. You should hear my Dad on the subject - although his music tastes are mostly stuck in the 50's - when men were men and beer was warm. Most of the villagers were most unimpressed at hearing that he'd moved in - Robbie, that is, not my Dad. As far as I know, most villagers get on v well with my Dad.

Anyway, this is meant to be an intro to my "blog". I started a website - www.sinharay.com but you will see that I am having uploading issues.

Wilkie Collins said something about people who keep diaries. I can't remember exactly what it was. Whatever it was, the same probably applies to people who keep blogs. I fear it means I have too much time on my hands that could be spent more profitably.

You be the judge.

No comments: