Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

2013: the first post is away!

I was surprised when looking back through last years' posts that there were only just over ten, I thought I'd been more regular in my witterings. I suspect there's posts I meant to write but didn't get round to doing so.

This first post probably falls into that category. Back in September I took up crochet. Since then I've been crocheting my little socks off (perhaps I need to make a new pair?)

My first creations were the little monster Amigurumi which I'd mentioned in a previous post.



Once I had the hang of following a pattern (the secret is to keep counting), I made a mascot for Boo's first Netball match:




Followed by some Hello Kitty Witches. These took me longer than Halloween but the girls liked them nonetheless.

By now, it was time to start making Christmas decorations, I'm not sure why these pictures have come out smaller.







Next mission is a blanket for my Nan's 93rd birthday. It's made up of 9 granny squares sewn together. I've nearly finished the second one, fortunately I've managed to speed up so it may yet happen by mid-February...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: