Sunrise on a run

Sunrise on a run

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beat the Heat: playing catch up

Afraid to say that I have neglected the blog over the past couple of weeks so playing catch up on the last two weeks and then I will write a round up on Sunday evening.

1. What have you achieved towards your goals this week?

Past couple of weeks have seen usual mixture of circuit training, running (did a hill session with a few friends from work with Sweatshop running club) which was good. Went out on the bike as well - with Pip on back to sing along as I cycle.

2. What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous?

Had a cultural evening at the weekend and went to see Faustus at the Globe, very enjoyable. As I'm playing catch up, the previous weekend saw us in Amsterdam with the girls - lovely weekend had by all!

3. This is week 9 and the final week of the challenge! Is there anything you want to really push to achieve now?

Duathlon day on Sunday, will report back after the event!

4. How have you felt through the challenge? Has anything been more difficult than you thought? Anything easier?

I haven't done as much cycling as I would have liked, I will be relying on knowing the course and general fitness to get me round. I think I'm probably fitter than when I did the Duathlon last year. 10k doesn't feel like a long way to run for a start.

5. Would you rather be attacked by 20 duck sized horses or 20 horse sized ducks?

20 duck sized horses every time. The idea of even one horse sized duck terrifies me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: